What is cardiac rehabilitation?
Cardiac rehabilitation doesn’t change your past, but it can help you improve your heart’s future. Cardiac rehab is a medically supervised program designed to improve your cardiovascular health if you have experienced heart attack, heart failure, angioplasty or heart surgery.
Support That Empowers
Recovery becomes so much more manageable when you have the right kind of emotional support. Our online community of patients, survivors and caregivers is here to keep you going no matter the obstacles. We’ve been there, and we won’t let you go it alone.
Cardiac Rehab Tools and Resources
- Cardiac Rehab Referral Card (PDF)
- Cardiac Rehab Referral Card (Spanish) (PDF)
- Heart Attack Discharge Worksheet (PDF)
- Heart Attack Discharge Worksheet (Spanish) (PDF)
- What Is Cardiac Rehab? (PDF)
- How Can I Live with Heart Failure? (PDF)
- Cardiac Rehabilitation Medicine Tracker
- Medical Contact List (PDF)
- Preparing for Medical Visits